Pokémon Diecast Replica Ultra Ball
Pokémon Diecast Replica Ultra Ball
This premium quality, highly accurate Ultra Ball replica is made with an engineered metal shell, has a deeply colored surface that is sensitive to touch and proximity and features a brightly illuminated button and lift-to-display illuminated presentation case.
- PRE-ORDER INFO - PLEASE READ
The Wand Company’s range of die-cast Poké Ball Replicas are the first officially-licensed premium
collectible replicas for Pokémon fans.
This premium quality, highly accurate Ultra Ball replica is made with an engineered metal shell, has a deeply colored surface that is sensitive to touch and proximity and features a brightly illuminated button and lift-to-display illuminated presentation case. This Ultra Ball promises to be a beautiful addition to any Pokémon collection!
Ideal for collectors, the replica comes with a presentation case – authenticated by a uniquely numbered hologram – and a polished stainless-steel ring, so that you can display your Ultra Ball however you want.
Enjoy multi-colored lights glowing under the Ultra Ball when you open the case; control them by
touching the case’s metal plaque.
– Highly accurate, electronic, display-grade replica with a finely detailed metal shell and a premium painted finish
– Beautifully brought to life with proximity-sensing technology
– Motion sensor activated multicolor button that changes light color or starts a Pokémon-catching illumination sequence
– Opening presentation case lifts Poké Ball for display
– Uniquely-numbered collectible
– Officially licensed by The Pokémon Company International
What’s in the box:
– Die-Cast Ultra Ball Replica
– Metallic silver celebration year presentation display case
– Highly polished stainless steel display ring
– Illustrated manual
– Batteries included
Diameter of the Ball: approx. 8 cm
Size of presentation case: approx. 9 x 10 x 10 cm
- Pre-orders are products that are available to purchase before the release date. This system is very common in the figure collection industry due to the limited number of units available.
- Pre-orders can and often do sell out before its release date, especially with popular titles currently airing.
- Pre-orders come as a first come first serve basis, while it is uncommon, allocations can happen.
- Pre-order dates can change, this is very common and often move 1-3 months. We send out emails on date changes, if for some reason our email doesn’t reach you the dates can then be checked on the website. Please refer to the products listings date before contacting us.
- Pre-order prices do fluctuation and often go up rather than down. Pre-ordering early can save you money.
- Out of stock products can become available again, especially for Good Smile Company releases, check their website for upcoming figures and rereleases. Companies such as Aniplex often never so a rerelease so we highly recommend pre-ordering.
- You are able to pay your deposit balance at any time through your account.
- Known website errors – It has come to our attention that a very small amount of pre-orders may not appear in the pre-orders section of your account page, the orders will still show on your account as normal, rest assure your order is safe with us and secured.
Cancellations and refunds
- Your order can be cancelled after 14 days of purchase the fee is the payment processing fee (2.9% + 30p for PayPal, please contact us for the exact amount), after 14 days a 10% fee will be deducted from the full value of the product (Product delays over 6 months have no fee). Please contact us as we are here to help.
- No contact or balance payments on pre-orders after 1 month of release will result in your order being cancelled, please contact us if you require more time paying.
- Please only pay for your deposit balance if you fully wish to keep your pre-order.
- Please check our shipping, returns and cancellations page for more information