Skip and Loafer Vol. 5
Skip and Loafer Vol. 5
- PRE-ORDER INFO - PLEASE READ
ENDINGS AND BEGINNINGS
As fall turns into winter, Mitsumi and her friends say goodbye to the first half of their freshman year. Meanwhile, Mitsumi’s friendship with Shima-kun takes on a whole new depth.
- Pre-orders are products that are available to purchase before the release date. This system is very common in the figure collection industry due to the limited number of units available.
- Pre-orders can and often do sell out before its release date, especially with popular titles currently airing.
- Pre-orders come as a first come first serve basis, while it is uncommon, allocations can happen.
- Pre-order dates can change, this is very common and often move 1-3 months. We send out emails on date changes, if for some reason our email doesn’t reach you the dates can then be checked on the website. Please refer to the products listings date before contacting us.
- Pre-order prices do fluctuation and often go up rather than down. Pre-ordering early can save you money.
- Out of stock products can become available again, especially for Good Smile Company releases, check their website for upcoming figures and rereleases. Companies such as Aniplex often never so a rerelease so we highly recommend pre-ordering.
- You are able to pay your deposit balance at any time through your account.
- Known website errors – It has come to our attention that a very small amount of pre-orders may not appear in the pre-orders section of your account page, the orders will still show on your account as normal, rest assure your order is safe with us and secured.
Cancellations and refunds
- Your order can be cancelled after 14 days of purchase the fee is the payment processing fee (2.9% + 30p for PayPal, please contact us for the exact amount), after 14 days a 10% fee will be deducted from the full value of the product (Product delays over 6 months have no fee). Please contact us as we are here to help.
- No contact or balance payments on pre-orders after 1 month of release will result in your order being cancelled, please contact us if you require more time paying.
- Please only pay for your deposit balance if you fully wish to keep your pre-order.
- Please check our shipping, returns and cancellations page for more information